Notes for your stay
- There is no general mask requirement at the UMG. Masks may be compulsory for individual areas within the UMG. You will receive information on this from the respective departments. Please inform yourself in advance if necessary.
- Relatives and accompanying persons are not allowed to enter the UMG if they have cold symptoms. This is to protect patients and UMG staff.
- It is no longer necessary to present a current, certified negative corona test.
- Per patient - two visitors - for two hours per day.
- Visiting hours on normal wards are from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. (last admission: 7:30 p.m.), maternity wards 3 p.m. to 6 p.m..
- Visiting hours on special and intensive care units may differ. Please check with your ward in advance if necessary.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation!