Notes for your stay
Access to the UMG building is possible without registration
- Patients, accompanying persons and visitors are obliged to wear an FFP2 mask (exceptions: presentation of a medical certificate or children under 6 years of age).
- Visitors and non-essential accompanying persons additionally require a current negative Corona test with official certification from a recognized testing center (exceptions: palliative medical care, accompaniment in emergencies or unplanned births). The testing requirement also applies to fully vaccinated, boostered or recovered individuals. Unfortunately, UMG is unable to offer testing.
- For blood donors applies: recovered, vaccinated or tested - plus FFP2 mask.
Current visiting rules
- Per patient - one visitor - for one hour per day.
- Visiting hours on normal wards are from 14:00 to 18:00 (last admission: 17:30).
- Visiting hours on special and intensive care units may vary. Please check with your ward in advance if necessary.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation!