Notes for your stay
- Masks are no longer compulsory. Anyone who has cold symptoms is asked to test themselves before visiting the UMG and to continue to wear a medical MNS or an FFP2 mask to protect patients and employees even if the test is negative. If the corona test is positive, visitors are not allowed to enter the UMG.
- It is no longer necessary to present a current, certified negative corona test.
- Per patient - two visitors - for two hours per day.
- Visiting hours on normal wards are from 14:00-19:00 (last admission: 18:30), maternity wards 15:00-18:00.
- Visiting hours on special and intensive care units may differ. Please check with your ward in advance if necessary.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation!