To apply for a place on the Cardiovascular Science programme, you will need the following documents:
- signed application form (will be sent to you by email, upload required within the application deadline)
- a "Transcript of records" showing the (elective) modules you have taken during your relevant Bachelor's degree programme (upload required within the application deadline)
- a curriculum vitae in English or German with a meaningful description of your educational background and a photo of yourself (upload required within the application deadline)
- letter of motivation of max. 1000 words (upload required within the application deadline)
- your final degree certificate (to be submitted by 30 September of the year of application)
- language certificate not older than 2 years if your native language is not English (to be submitted by 30 September of the year of application)
Further documents (high school certificates, proof of participation in conferences, confirmation of laboratory work, letters of reference, etc.) are not required.
Please note the submission deadlines!
All required documents must be submitted by 30 May! Unfortunately, incomplete applications cannot be considered!
From application to study place
Registration - Application - Interview
1.) Registration in the Master's application portal of the Faculty of Medicine between 01 December and 30 March (for applicants from non-EU countries) or 30 May (for applicants from EU countries).
2.) After successful registration you will receive your personal registration number and a password to the email address you provided. If you have not received an email, please check your SPAM filter!
3.) In the email you will also receive a link to the university's application portal. Please log in there with your registration number and password and enter your personal data following the instructions until 30 March (for applicants from non-EU countries) or 30 May (for applicants from EU countries).
4.) After successful application, you will receive an email with your personal application document to the address you provided. This document must be printed out and signed by you, together with all other required documents, and uploaded to the upload portal via the link also sent to you in the email.
Please note: ALL steps (including the upload of the required application documents) must be completed by 30 May 2022 (valid for ALL applicants, EU and Non-EUfor EU applicants) at the latest!!!
Incomplete applications will not be processed further by the system!!!
5.) If your application meets all the necessary criteria, you will receive an invitation to a personal interview with the programme director by the end of the application phase (June) at the latest.
6.) The best 25 applicants from these interviews will be offered a place at the latest by July.